Patchwork Horse Sales and Training
Patchwork Horse Sales has evolved out of my experience in life of selling horses. I have sold horses on and off for many years and anticipate a few more. I am proud of what horses I have for sale and stand behind each and every one of them. If you are looking for trail horses, look no further. Each of my horses for sale, I personally evaluate for health issues, coggins, worming, hoof care and dental care, and they are all brought up to date. Vet checks are the responsibility of the prospective owner should they want one. Leatherstocking Vet is the vet we used.
POLICIES FOR BUYING MY HORSES:
- Each horse is sold "as is" "where is". You are buying what you see.
- 10% is needed to hold any horse for 7 days only. All deposits are non-refundable to the buyer.
- Any vet check is up to the buyer to pay within 7 days of deposit.
- I will not accept ANY HORSE for SALE from private owner without written contract stating how much is expected from horse when sold. EVER.
- Trailering is the responsibility of the buyer. Many options are available to help you.
- Equipment-all horses come with a new halter, and I will assist on fitting your new horse with appropriate equipment that fits!
- Any horse can be traded back in if it does not work for another, if it is available or for credit with this barn.
- Trials are generally not allowed. Please don't ask. You may ride and try your prospective horse as much as you want here.